Jamplast is looking for reliable, dedicated employees to fill the following position(s). Please fax your resume to (636) 238-2101. Click on the links below for details about open position(s) with Jamplast.
Organizational Role: Direct sales and customer coordination for accounts within North America.
Responsibilities: Coordinate and manage all aspects of Sales that would include:
- Identify and contact prospective accounts within the plastic industry
- Develop sales and marketing strategies for current business and potential accounts
- Negotiate pricing and long-term supply contracts with customers
- Coordinate all order activity between customer service and customers
- Direct customer involvement for planning and scheduling orders
- Maintain computer database on current and prospective accounts
- Actively manage customer receivables and coordinate collections
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Marketing or Distribution
- Sales or work related experience in a business environment
- General knowledge or experience with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Desire to work in results driven business
- Ability to manage multi-task environment